Endangered animals are increasing more and more, this increase is caused by several factors ranging from environmental and human factors, which cause animals to diminish increasingly, then appear rare animals. This is related to the condition that humans are one of the parties who have the biggest role in the process of destruction of several types of animal species. Even though humans are on different paths from the animal world in a food chain, in reality, humans are one of the predators in animal life.
In the process of preserving this endangered animal, it aims to preserve the lives of fewer and fewer animal species. This is consistent with the reality on the ground, that there are several types of animal species that are increasingly difficult to find. In fact, there are several types of animals that are suspected to have completely disappeared and are no longer found in the wild. One type of animal that is now starting to be difficult to find in the wild such as Javanese tigers, Sumatran tigers, Bali Starlings, or also some types of turtles such as leatherback turtles or pig snout turtles. These animals are classified as types of animals that have been lost or increasingly few in number.
Therefore, the government also makes regulations that prohibit trade in these types of animals, both living and dead. It was an effort to preserve endangered animals so that their extinction could be prevented.
Rare Animal Conservation Steps
Although there are already government regulations prohibiting transactions of endangered animal species, in practice the protected animal population is running low. With a variety of motives, more and more people are trying to personally own these endangered animals. For this reason, integrated steps are needed in the process of preserving these endangered animals. This is an effort to keep these animals sustainable so that their existence can be seen by future generations. Some steps that must be taken in the business of preserving endangered animals include:
1. Providing education to the community the importance of the preservation of endangered animals to stay alive in their habitat. So, they no longer disturb their existence and keep these endangered animals to stay alive in their natural habitat.
2. Support any endangered animal preservation activities carried out by environmental conservation agencies. You do this by helping the campaign and providing financial and moral support.
3. Making breeding grounds for endangered animals to be able to breed and then release them into the wild so they can live naturally.
4. Do not hunt rare animals and report any rare animal hunting activities to the authorities.
5. Do not conduct transactions on endangered animals, especially live animals. Even if the transaction is done, it should be aimed at saving the animal so that it is not controlled by someone who is less responsible, and then hand over the animal to a competent party. In this case the institution of conservation of endangered animals and the environment.